Towards Workplace Competence in Healthcare Professions Seminar
In conjunction with the Malaysian Association of Education in the Medical and Health Sciences (MAEHMS) 25th AGM.
- “Attributes of Competent Healthcare Workers: Current Scenario and Way Forward”
- YBhg Dato’ Dr. Hj. Azman Abu Bakar, Director of Medical Development Division, Ministry of Health Malaysia.
- “Outcome-based Education: Towards Work Place Competence
- Associate Prof. Dr. Jaafar Jantan, Fellow of the Institute of Leadership and Development, Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- “Current Trends in Assessing Workplace Competence”
- Dr. Katherine Boursicot, Director of the Health Professional Assessment Consultancy, Singapore
“Standards in Healthcare Professional Education: Building Common Ground”
Moderator: Prof Dr Aziz Baba (IMU)
- Prof Dato’ Dr Mafauzy Mohammed (MMC)
- Prof Dato’ Dr Mohamad Abdul Razak (CUCMS)
- Dr. Katherine Boursicot (HPAC, Singapore)
- AP Dr. Mohamad Makmor (UKM)
- AP Dr. Khatijah Lim (UM)
|Date||: 23rd November 2016 (Wednesday)|
|Time||: 8AM – 3PM|
|Venue||: Auditorium, CUCMS|
|Fee||: RM80 (Member) | RM150 (Non-Member)|
Dr Rafidah Hod | 019 669 1512 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Siti Mariam Bujang | 013 333 5233 | email@example.com
Comments are closed.