Intakes start on 12 December 2016 or 9 January 2017. Apply now or send in your enquiries right away! Group discounts available.
Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences is introducing a new, one of a kind, pre-university preparatory course called the Pathfinder Programme.
As part of the programme students will participate in several experiential learning module involving practical, hands-on training with equipment, laboratories and other healthcare facilities.
This gives them a first-hand experience on what a career in healthcare entails. They will also attend daily classes for general subjects such as mathematics, biology, chemistry and others.
There will be weekly recreational programme such as sports, talent time, outings and study tours with senior students which provides them with a balanced pre-university experience.
Who is it for?
· School leavers who are curious about studying a healthcare programme
WHAT DO STUDENTS DO AT THE PROGRAMME?
· Participate in sports and recreation with other student clubs
· Run experiments in a fully equipped laboratory
· Manage patient care in a simulated ward
· Operate an ambulance and learn the skills of a paramedic
· Understand how the human body functions using life-like models
· Learn to save lives in a disaster relief simulation
WHEN IS IT?
· Programme runs from Mondays to Saturdays during office hours
HOW MUCH IS IT?
· Students who sign up with their friends (3 or more) can get discounted group rates.
· Affordable and secure accommodations will be made FREE and available for student from out of town. Please contact the Marketing Department for details
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR IT?
· Contact CUCMS Marketing staff at 03-8313 7000 for details
WHAT ARE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
· Students may apply using their Forecast results. Students must have passed their SPM/SPMV/O Levels forecast with a minimum of 5 credits in any subjects including Mathematics and a Science Subjects
· Kindly contact Mr Siew (013-399 6576) to confirm your forecast results