Executive Centre for
Executive Centre of Lifelong Learning (EXCELL) is dedicated to promoting a culture of lifelong learning and provides affordable continuing learning programmes delivered by renowned experts.
EXCELL programmes are geared towards working professionals from various backgrounds. EXCELL is a Category ‘A’ training provider registered with the Malaysian Human Resource Development Fund (HRDF). The Centre runs its own Executive Certificate Programmes, Seminars, Public Trainings and Conferences as well as providing consultation services, targeted towards working adults, healthcare practitioners, students and the larger public.
To date, EXCELL has developed extensive training programmes in the following areas;
- Medical Sciences
- Allied Health Sciences
- Traditional & Complementary Medicine
- Disaster & Relief Medicine
- Occupational Safety & Health
- General Courses (Healthcare)
- General Management Courses (other sectors)
UPCOMING PROGRAMME: Pocket Talk on Halal IndustryJoin us for a short pocket talk on the Halal Industry’s drive Towards Certification. Hear from top notch experts such as Muhd Elyas Harun and Suraiya Abdul Rahman as they discuss this critical progress. Click here to download the event flier.
Date: 24 September 2016
Time: 8.30am – 12,pm
Venue: Auditorium CUCMS, Cyberjaya
All of our programmes are produced and delivered by a group of highly experienced, competent and certified practitioners who are leading experts in their chosen field and disciplines. The learning approach adopted by EXCELL has been developed from our industrial and practical experiences as well as proven best practices.
- We pride ourselves in offering the best, most thorough and up to date training currently available for niche areas.
- We believe different clients have their own unique objectives and needs. Therefore, our programmes are flexible enough to use different approaches and techniques. These means our customised solutions are tailor-made to a client’s specific requirements.
- Our programmes are claimable from the Malaysian Human Resource Development Fund (HRDF).
- We support our clients to achieve greater results through appropriate follow up measures and ensure return of investment for clients.
- We utilise highly interactive training techniques and adopt some of the latest approaches to learning.
Here are some of the programmes we frequently organise for the public as well as closed or corporate groups.