Applications for all programmes offered by CUCMS can be made through our Online Applications system. For a better understanding, please read through the following guidelines carefully before applying.
Step 1: TO APPLY ONLINE, THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION ARE REQUIRED:
- A valid and active email address
- Course details of the programme you intend to apply for
- Passport Size Photo (to be scanned and uploaded to the online application)
- Details of family members & emergency contact person (Full name, MyKad number, birth date, monthly income & occupation)
- Copies of MyKad (NRIC)/passport, birth certificate (to be scanned and uploaded to the online application)
- Both soft and hard copy of academic transcripts in a file format that is suitable for uploading to our application portal. Please refer to Summary of Required Documents.
- Evidence that you meet the English Language Qualifications (eg. MUET, TOEFL, IELTS test scores) in a file format that is suitable for uploading to our online application (if applicable).
- Documents that support applications for credit from prior learning (including all official transcripts or academic results from previous studies, if applicable).
- Information about previous involvement in co-curriculum activities.
All electronic documents must be in a file format that can be uploaded in either option as per below:
- PDF and JPEG (maximum file size limit is 2.5MB per file)
- If you are unable to provide documents in electronic form, you will need to ensure your hard copy documents are submitted to Admission Unit by fax at 03-83137090 or post.
- Failure to submit the required documents may result in a delay in your application process.
- Academic certificates: High School Certificate / ‘O’ Level Certificate or A’ Level Certificate or Certificate / Diploma – certificates with transcript / semester result of every semester. (Note: If academic records are in languages other than English, an approved translated version must be provided). All certificates must be attested by the Ministry of Higher Education/Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.)
- For International students, please mail all documents required for a student pass application to:
Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences
No. 3410, Jalan Teknokrat 3,
Cyber 4, 63000 Cyberjaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Attn: Pn Nur Anisliyana Che Ahmad
Step 2: ATTENDING AN INTERVIEW SESSION
- Applicants are required to attend an interview session.
- Applicants are required to bring the following:
- Interview letter
- Processing fees for the interview
- Original certificate
Step 3: Track your application online
Step 4: APPLYING FOR STUDENT PASS (FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS)
Step 5: Accept your offer
- Once you have received your Offer Letter from CUCMS, you need to accept the offer online. Please log in using your MyKad/passport number and reference number.
- Select the relevant options and click Submit.